Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore RC

HomeFacebookLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TM 'T' Party 2012

Go down 
+9
kieranbolton
Jayne
keenan
toys4x4boys
Sean
YANTO
WOL
mixmasterjay
HOSS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stebro

stebro

TM 'T' Party 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM 'T' Party 2012   TM 'T' Party 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 am

No worries Hoss look forward to next year
Back to top Go down
m3lyc

m3lyc

TM 'T' Party 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM 'T' Party 2012   TM 'T' Party 2012 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:33 am

Bugger! This was the year I was almost certain I was going to come for the first time. I'm not going to the MSUK jam because there are going to be people there that I don't "agree" with to put it politely, and probably wouldn't have been going to TM and if they had, I doubt they would have done anything bad whilst in Mark's presence. Not only that but getting to the jam would be a nightmare for me. Oh well these things happen. Any chance of some little TM day meetups this summer? Speaking of which there's a bash at Horbury Lagoon (Forge Lane) a week on Saturday (June 30th, my birthday lol) that someone else is organising. The more the merrier! Especially on my birthday. Be nice to break my Rascal into doing some mega jumps.

Lee.
Back to top Go down

TM 'T' Party 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2