Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore RC

HomeFacebookLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new toy ftx enrage brushless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anthonyj3d

new toy ftx enrage brushless Empty
PostSubject: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm

got it for next to nowt and runs mint and handles as if its on rails ive had a look and the esc can take 3s so im gonna make a lead to fit 2 1500 mah 3s lipos in it

new toy ftx enrage brushless Ftx2
new toy ftx enrage brushless Ftx1
new toy ftx enrage brushless Ftxfront
new toy ftx enrage brushless Ftx4

Back to top Go down
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:15 am

Looks nice that bud GOOD

A Y-lead will be easy enough to make, but if you're linking two batteries together, then surely it's going to make a 6s pack??

Go carefull, and good luck cool

Back to top Go down
HOSS
Admin
Admin
HOSS

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 am

Don't worry Iain
I made the lead up today wink

So nope it's just 2 packs running at the same time

(Very basic Y lead, both positives to one terminal on the connector, both negatives to the other, an there you have it, two batterys feeding at the same time, the one your thinking of, is the type that I made up for ours, that doubles up the voltage)

Safe to say it now goes like a Scolded Cat
But it may now start eating diffs, an spur gears
Time will tell

lovely thing though, very nice to handle, very planted, much like the 'Royal Flash' was with brushless in GOOD

I was impressed really cool
Back to top Go down
https://teammodellinc.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:23 am

it do go well had it out agen before hoss on front at home but its too slippy just spins up n kicks arse end out

and im not sure if the cooling fan is gonna hold up its screaming its nuts off lol i minght put a rx plug on it and plug it into the third channel on the rx
Back to top Go down
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

piks of the lipos im using in the enrage there only 2 cheap 1500 3s 25c lipos but seem to be holding up well the enrage has hade some torture today ripped a tyre but its all fixed now well for the time being just not sure how long the repair will hold up for

new toy ftx enrage brushless Rcstuff006
Back to top Go down
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 pm

had it out today had some serious fun with it deffo happy with the 3s setup in it but me and hoss though it would be a good idea to back flip it but its weighted that good that it just sits in the air perfect we only stopped wen we broke the chassis in 2 pieces lookd ace wen bits went everywere at least it broke doin sommot stupid

and best bit is new chassis is only £5.79

new toy ftx enrage brushless 209147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new toy ftx enrage brushless   new toy ftx enrage brushless Empty

Back to top Go down

new toy ftx enrage brushless
Page 1 of 1