Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore RC

HomeFacebookLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kierans flying log....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kieranbolton

Kierans flying log.... Empty
PostSubject: Kierans flying log....   Kierans flying log.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:02 am

Right well where do i start? Ohh yes thats right, Christmas day :D

Well it was a good christmas few RC toys in the bag, the biggest being this helechopter thats been the death of me affraid honestly it almost has 2ce now...

So here is the said helecopter :
Kierans flying log.... IMAG0493

Going from what yanto said, i belive it is a one of these : Syma S031 G

Well the first fly went off to a blinding start (im not going to lie, i almost was blinded) Indoors in the living room i managed to get it up over my head and over the couch, to then i shouted "Dad look i can fly it" (famous last words eek ) and i crashed it into the coffee table :(

So... Second fly was today prompted again by my dad..."look its not windy outside" so off i went to retreive the helecopter and out we went :) Well, today was'nt a bad run, i got it as high as the house but then lost all baring of the front/back and it came back down onto mushy grass with a thudd.... Up again and into the patio door... Then up again and almost de-capitated my head, to which i decided to give it a rest and "find a massive carpark to practice on" - Dad

So thats as far as ive got so far :) Ill update my fly's as i go, as im sure yanto is doing too :D

Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://www.kbleds.co.uk
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Kierans flying log....   Kierans flying log.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 am

Oh the joys of learning to fly rofl

I've not had much chance to do anything with mine, bar a couple of ' flights ' in the front room, as the weather hasn't been upto much at my end - either rain or strong winds Kierans flying log.... 795379

As I've mentioned in the other thread, it's the confidence to take off which is the first step, after that it should, I repeat, should work out, laugh

I remember Wol and I once took our little 2ch ones outside once or twice ( they were the IR type ones ) which was, erm, different british flag

Back to top Go down
kieranbolton

PostSubject: Re: Kierans flying log....   Kierans flying log.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am

Ir Is a PITA lol (wow that was an anagram and a half lol )

Yeah i just need to get a massive peice of space with nothing in :)

i have a theory, the bigger the chopper the easier it is to fly... although my choppers big, still cannot fly it :/

Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://www.kbleds.co.uk
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Kierans flying log....   Kierans flying log.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 am

Erm, that theory has a habit of biting you in the ass, lol.

My first ever foray was with a full 3D heli a few years back....... it didn't go well rofl

That said, I seem to have got another sat waiting ( as in pics ) which is 650mm long, and has me on the simulator, practicing wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kierans flying log....   Kierans flying log.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kierans flying log....
Page 1 of 1