Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Please login or register to view the full TM forum
Team Model Inc 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore RC

HomeFacebookLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yanto's going flying !!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

Yanto's going flying !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 am

Well, as some of you may know, I decided on a helimachopper for my birthday, and got this one.....

Yanto's going flying !!!!! 378029_2729029072305_1454562751_2860100_60209003_n

which as stated elsewhere is a Syma S006 'Alloy Shark' very happy ( jury's out on the name british flag )

This is a 3ch model, a sort of indoor / outdoor crossover, with the best direct translation manual you've ever read in your life, rofl rofl rofl

However.......while I was waiting for my birthday to happen, I got twitchy fingers on the bay rofl

Long story short........

Yanto's going flying !!!!! Bigheli001

This one is an ESky Belt CP V1..... yes, a full on 6ch collective pitch model Yanto's going flying !!!!! 662925

Was a decent price, has come with loads of spares ( main gears, balance bar, skids etc ) and gives me something to work up to, whistling

Logical you may think....... some of you know about my last 6ch heli I had...... 1 flight, eek lol!

More patience is required this time wink

Oh, there is something else on the way, but we'll deal with that later wink rofl
Back to top Go down
HOSS
Admin
Admin
HOSS

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 am

They Both look Awesome
I can't wait for MY go

ok OK
I will just watch
My last efforts lasted little longer than yours

But can't wait to see them in action soon
An the next thing too ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://teammodellinc.forumotion.com/forum.htm
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 am

Cheers mucker GOOD

The little one ( well, it's smaller than the big one lol ) has got flashing leds all over it, for, ahem, night flying lol!

And, by all means...that goes for them all wink
Back to top Go down
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 pm

looks good yanto m8 just take ya time with it m8 best way is little hops with it then extend the time your in the air a little each time the eventually you will have it hovering in front of ya in no time ive just sold mi trex 450 sport was an awsome little machine had loads of power and flew so smooth loops rolls ect were effortless

and i used theese guys for parts

www.rcmods.co.uk

they stock esky aswel as align they also stock hpi stuff aswell
Back to top Go down
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 am

Cheers Ant, will try GOOD

Quick update, now have an Airwolf fuselage for the esky, as well as landing gear !!!!

british flag

( couldn't resist lol )
Back to top Go down
kieranbolton

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 am

Hey yanto, not a bad helli there, just wanted to ask you what the controllers were like, as im a heli noob too, and trying to pinpoint down where to get spairs first before i set mine away and crash it (Well okay, thats already happend, but it didnt crash too bad :P )

Mines this one :

Yanto's going flying !!!!! 376039_2774524678714_1125973339_33085808_1904795208_n

Hope you can help :)

Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://www.kbleds.co.uk
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Hey Kieran laugh

heli noob to heli noob ?

The syma's quite an easy one to fly, much the same as your one. What I've discovered is that as long as you nail the throttle on take off ( to get the initial thrust ) you can then moderate accordingly,, lol

The controller is a bit on the tacky side, looks more suited to something from airhogs / chad valley etc, but it does the job wink

Easier than the 6ch one at any rate, british flag

Patience, patience, patience etc lol.

Hope it helps.....
Back to top Go down
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 pm

yanto once u get used to the esky you wont wanna fly the 4ch one ever lol im thinkin about the e flight blade mcpx flybarless and 3d looks pritty cool

http://www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk/p2077/E-Flite_Blade_MCP_X_Flybarless_Heli_RTF_-_Instock/product_info.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=xigen_shopping_feed
Back to top Go down
anthonyj3d

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 pm

lil vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zfd3RA4Ndc
Back to top Go down
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 am

That's awesome....I'll beat that one day whistling
Back to top Go down
kieranbolton

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 am

Yanto, you are a god :) Thankyou mate :)

Yeah about the controller? Have you used one, how far "very roughley" do you get? As i dont want it just flying away :( lol

Kieran
Back to top Go down
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 am

The thing with this one, is that it's mhz, as opposed to the old infared controllers, so you'll get a better range as a result.

Not had mine outside yet, but build up your confidence indoors, where it won't go too far, lol

The great outdoors will also depend on weather and wind levels wink

little steps, little circles british flag
Back to top Go down
kieranbolton

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 pm

haha well i was thinkking about getting a sports hall for a few hours :) Since its mad windy out here... Should provide enough for me :)

Kieran
Back to top Go down
YANTO
Uber Mod
Uber Mod
YANTO

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:39 am

Sounds like a plan very happy

Unfortunately my plane is, ahem, a bit large for indoor flying, so I'll have to deal with the wind ( less heinz lol ) but we'll get there bud........ Practice indoors, then out british flag
Back to top Go down
kieranbolton

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Well yanto i went to fly today....(outdoors)

I may start a flying log acctually...

But anyway nothing to report, set some trims up and almost took my head off, or as dad called it "Self Suicide" after this it put the crappers up me and i decided to fly away from myself at all times, which just lead to massive nose dives :( lol

kieran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yanto's going flying !!!!!   Yanto's going flying !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yanto's going flying !!!!!
Page 1 of 1